Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What are we looking forward too?

Over the last few months our team has been asked many things and one of them has been what are you looking forward too? So we thought we would share what a few of us are looking forward in Guatemala.


I'm looking forward to seeing how some of us react to the reality of the conditions that much of the world calls normal, their everyday homes. Then comparing that reality to our resources and God's commands and examples. Daniel Crim


I am looking forward to the entire experience seeing as this is my first Mission Trip.  Elizabeth Crim


I'm looking forward spending time with the kids. I think is going to remind me a lot of PR. Also, I hope they dance. I haven't done a good salsa in like 10 yrs.  Nixa Rose


I am looking forward to each of us experiencing that private moment when we realize individually why God chose us specifically for this adventure.
Eddie Gonzalez 


I am looking forward to placing myself in an unknown situation which will allow myself to fully rely on my faith to help me make it through each day. Jamie Massengill


Having a son from Guatemala makes me want experience this trip differently. I also look forward to playing with the children and meeting our sponsor child . Buffy Poole


I look forward to bonding with people i don't know well. But i look forward to learning more about there culture, and teaching my kids just how lucky we are. 
Tripp Poole

I want to see the "real" world.  I admit that I am sheltered and have been very blessed.  I want to come home and live the remainder of my life changed and humble, but most of all live for HIS glory daily.   Melissa Roberts

I am looking forward to meeting Carlos and Delmi, the teachers and workers at the school, and the kids. I anticipate all of us will be pulled out of our comfort zones and looking forward to seeing God working in our "uncomfortableness ". And I really want to see Nixa salsa.  :)
 Beth Bowen

I'm looking forward to another culture, being challenged, and seeing how God meets all our needs. I'm also looking forward to the FOOD! Mary Mcauliffe 


We look forward to telling you all about our trip on June 8th @6pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment